Saturday, September 6, 2014

Saturday Mornings Make Me Feel Fine

Hello everyone.  I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.  I drove around this morning and took these photos.  

I've shared a photo of the Alien sign I drive past as I leave town.  I had to stop and take another one; he's looking rough around the edges.

I fell in love with this gate.

Look what I spotted in the yard!
There's something about turquoise mailboxes.  I just love them! 

Here's a sneak peek of a future post.
Peace,
Kay

9 comments:

SandeeNC said...

Hey girl, how are you doing? Love your photos, you always find great things to capture. :) waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Anne said...

Just saying hello. Great photos. X

Glenda said...

Great photos! I would love to take walks with you! Thanks so much for sharing!

Nan G said...

Lim in love with your 'hood'! Fab gate!

Brenda Brown said...

Thsnks fir sharing your drive around. Great photos and a very inspirational gate.
Hugs Brenda xxx

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

What fun pictures! I love the heart spider and the giraffe the best. Thanks so much for stopping by to say hi, Kay. I am your newest follower.

Hugs,

Kathy M.

Robin said...

Love all the pictures Kay! Thank you for sharing your surroundings. New Mexico is so beautiful and unique. Looking forward to the last picture's future post. Big Hugs, Rasz

MaryH said...

Very interesting photos. That greenery cascading down the adobe just pops off your photo. Loved the turquoise mailbox - and that gate was fabulous. You've an eye for composition that's for sure. TFS Off to read your TCBH post.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What great photos. I love the turquoise mailbox one, but it is the whole scene that appeals to me, not just the mailbox.