Sunday, August 31, 2014

Yard in Santa Fe

Hello everyone.  There's this house in Santa Fe that has the craziest yard you'll ever see.  I've always wanted to take photos of the yard, just for posterity.
What do you look at first?

I had to drive down this very narrow road and turn around to get in a location that was safe to take some pics.  This house is on a very busy street.  

As a bonus, I saw this gate on the street I turned down.  I just love it.  These type of fences are called coyote fences.  I'm not sure why.  At first I thought they were ugly, not the normal type of fencing.  But now, I love them.  They have so much character.
A close up of the sun and moon.
Peace,
Kay

3 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I love looking at it....but I couldn't live with it in my garden! Thanks for showing us another little part of your patch :-)
Hugs, LLJ xx

Craftychris said...

Wow how cool is that yard! Thank you for showing us! xxx

Anne said...

Love seeing your part of the world Kay. x