Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mixed Media and You

I'm lovin' my she art!  I've been wanting to try mixed media for a long time now; was just afraid of jumping in.  Let me tell you, the water's fine!  If you've ever thought of trying it -- do!  It's so much fun.  You'll find lots of inspiration and the possibilities are endless.


This is my second she art piece.  I'm so happy with how she came out!  I love the colors.  I just noticed something -- I outlined the words with black (after I took my pics).  

What do you think?  

Peace,
Kay

6 comments:

Victoria said...

I want to experiment with mixed media too but have been a bit scared of taking the plunge! This is just stunning!

Brenda Brown said...

I think you have really found a niche here Kay, this style is wonderful for you. Keep doing more.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
hugs {brenda} xox

Clare with paint in her hair said...

gorgeous she art!

scrapwordsmom said...

She ARt is the BEST!! I learned soooo much in that class. I also took She Art 2...

Your girl is a cutie. Did you name her? I name all of mine!!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Gorgeous whimsical art piece! Thanks for the invite but I think I'll stay out of the mixed media pool for now. I have enough other stuff to keep me occupied for now. I just love what you've done here. Outlining the words in black probably helped them pop more.

Jackie said...

thanks for the snoop round your blog :)