Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What's It All About?

I bought a book on blogging.  Oh man, this is going to be interesting and fun.  It mentions things like who is your audience?  What will be your topic?  How to draw readers to your blog (and have them keep coming back). What type of posts do you want to write?  I have a HUGE learning curve here.  There are all these terms like gadget (something I use in the kitchen?), hashtab, labels (kinda know what that's about).   I'm at that age where I need to read a few things twice, maybe three times so this may be slow going for a while.

I don't even know how to download photos yet -- but I do have a nice camera and will be working on that over the weekend. 

1 comment:

Legacy of a Single Girl said...

Hi Whimsey! It sounds like that book is going to be great! Pass on any nuggets to us! Thanks for your sweet comment on my artwork!
I'll be back to see how your pics are coming!
Margo